The 2024 tinyML© Summit provides the ultimate convergence point for the tinyML community, from trailblazing suppliers to forward-thinking end-users, ingenious engineers to visionary business leaders. Join the world-wide tinyML community to discover the latest innovations in Tiny ML, understand successfully deployed commercial solutions, and network with thought-leaders bringing AI/ML closer to every sensor and edge device. By attending the summit and joining the tinyML community, you help unleash the possibilities of Tiny ML.
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
1333 Bayshore Highway, Burlingame, CA 94010
The 2024 program will highlight:
- Unlock the secrets of Tiny ML: Explore the latest innovations in tinyML technology from sensors to edge AI silicon to tinyML software
- Real-World Success Stories: Learn from the experts who successfully deployed tinyML solutions to complex problems generating insights that impact the world in many industries including health, industrial, consumer, automotive, etc.
- Solutions that moved ML/AI solutions from the cloud to the edge improving latency, privacy, security, and power-efficiency
- Data, datasets, and benchmarking for Tiny ML
- Advancements in enablement and ecosystems for Tiny ML enabling new services and solutions
- Sustainable AI with Tiny ML
- Trustworthy AI and AI Ethics with Tiny ML
- Keynote speakers sharing their vision for the future of Edge AI and Tiny ML
- Discussion panels on emerging topics such as generative AI on the edge
The tinyML Summit features an impactful mix of exhibitions, presentations, and networking. The exhibition area features leaders in tinyML technology for live demonstrations of the latest innovations. The summit will feature multiple opportunities to network and connect with other community members to share ideas, build collaborative solutions, and enhance business networks.
The tinyML Research Symposium will be held in conjunction with the tinyML Summit. The Research Symposium is the premier annual worldwide gathering of technical experts and researchers representing the global tinyML research and educational community. The tinyML Research Symposium will focus on emerging tinyML technology, research, and theory that will potentially come to market in the coming decade. The tinyML Summit focuses on the technology and solutions available now or in the immediate future. Join us in harnessing the power of the future, today. By attending the 2024 tinyML Summit and becoming part of our dynamic community, you are not just an observer; you are a catalyst to unleash a world of possibilities of Tiny ML.
Qualcomm Research, USA
Delft University of Technology
Mallik P. MOTURI
The Procter & Gamble Company
Chetan SINGH THAKUR
Indian Institute of Science (IISc)