tinyML Summit 2024 Call for Presentations and Posters
Submit your abstract here
The 2024 tinyML© Summit provides the ultimate convergence point for the tinyML community, from trailblazing suppliers to forward-thinking end-users, ingenious engineers to visionary business leaders. Join the world-wide tinyML community to discover the latest innovations in Tiny ML, understand successfully deployed commercial solutions, and network with thought-leaders bringing AI/ML closer to every sensor and edge device. By attending the summit and joining the tinyML community, you help unleash the possibilities of Tiny ML.
The tinyML Summit 2024 Program Committee invites contributions from experts in industry, academia, start-ups and government labs. This will be an IN-PERSON event (no streaming or pre-recorded presentations). Specifically, we call for abstracts for Posters and Presentations in the following areas:
- Unlock the secrets of Tiny ML: Explore the latest innovations in tinyML technology from sensors to edge AI silicon to tinyML software
- Real-World Success Stories: Learn from the experts who successfully deployed tinyML solutions to complex problems generating insights that impact the world in many industries including health, industrial, consumer, automotive, etc.
- Solutions that moved ML/AI solutions from the cloud to the edge improving latency, privacy, security, and power-efficiency
- Data, datasets, and benchmarking for Tiny ML
- Advancements in enablement and ecosystems for Tiny ML enabling new services and solutions
- Sustainable AI with Tiny ML
- Trustworthy AI and AI Ethics with Tiny ML
Submission Instructions & Review
Please use this form to submit your abstract by November 17, 2023. The Program Committee will review contributions between November 20, 2023 – December 1, 2023.
The author should clearly state:
- Problem statement (specific problem that their work focuses on)
- Relevance to tinyML (as described in Introduction above)
- The near-term impact of their work (otherwise consider submitting to Research Symposium)
- Technical approach and its novelty
- Results and their significance to the tinyML community
- Call to Action for the tinyML Community
The tinyML Summit 2024 will feature a mixture of high technical quality, invited presentations and a selection of presentations from this call. The abstract should be no longer than one-page word or PDF document including the title, authors, affiliations, e-mail address of the contact author, as well as a one or two paragraph summary of the content and significance of the presentation. The abstract will be sent back for revision if not all elements are included.
Submission of abstracts deadline: November 17, 2023
Notification of acceptance: No later than December 12, 2023
Date of Summit: April 22 – 24, 2024